Web Application and Window Application,
ASP.NET , MVC,
MS SQLSERVER 2008,
||1 to 4 yrs
|PHP / Wordpress developer
Looking for PHP / Wordpress developers with passion for creating innovative web solutions with proven ideation and innovation skills are preferred.
Must have worked with at least one of these frameworks/ CMS - Framework (Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend, CakePHP ) CMS (Wordpress, WooCommerece, Shopify , Magento, Opencart, Drupal , Joomla)
2. In depth knowledge of MySQL database and Oops Concepts.
3. Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS and responsive web portals
5. Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex applications.
6. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
7. Magento / Shopify knowledge is plus.
8. Should be able to maintain source code, and analyze and fix bugs wherever necessary. Should have excellent coding and logical skills.
9. Experience in AngularJS or NodeJS is plus
10. Good skills in WordPress theme / WP core / WP Query customization
11. WordPress plugin development
12. WordPress theme customization and child themes
|1 to 3 yrs
|Data Analytics Specialist
Design and create information products / data visualizations / data dashboards / custom reports to support government decision-making and to inform the Government of Alberta (GOA), Albertans, and the general public.
Provide expertise, insights, and guidance to facilitate strategic and technical planning, implementation, and usage of the analytics and visualization components of the EDA Platform development.
-Design and create information products / data visualizations / data dashboards / custom reports from a variety of data sets / sources / inputs from multiple ministries, using SAS Visual Analytics (and/or other software tools).
-Lead or facilitate meetings and workshops with GOA departments, clients, stakeholders, and project teams. (Mostly GOA-internal; possibly external also.)
-Examine data sets in order to draw and document conclusions about the information they contain.
-Use statistical classification techniques such as k-means and hierarchical clustering, partition trees, and logistic regression.
-Develop and measure success metrics / performance indicators for multiple projects/programs.
-Provide strategic agility and the ability to make sense of large amounts of disparate data to tell a cohesive story to inform GOA decision-makers, GOA staff, Albertans and the general public.
-Perform and integrate quantitative and qualitative data analysis to create business insights.
-Analyze data and prepare information results.
-Identify, gather, analyze, and document business (or BI) requirements from several business areas.
-Provide analyst support for web portal projects and technology projects relevant to the EDA strategy and platform, as required.
-Capture business and technical metadata for information products.
-Establish and operate control processes including schedule management, status reporting, issues, risk, and change management at the program level.
-Develop and deliver training materials.
-Produce deliverables within specified quality standards and timelines.
-Define and perform quality assurance on information product/visualization deliverables and other deliverables.
-Respond to ad-hoc information inquiries.
-Perform data analysis, data quality audits/reviews, statistical analysis, and data mining.
-Track, analyze, and report web usage/user metrics from various web portals and websites.
-Identify and escalate issues and risks, as appropriate.
|1 to 3 yrs
|Business Intelligence Analyst
Collaborate with Government of Alberta ministries (internal clients, stakeholders, project teams) to facilitate several "data projects" to help inform and implement the Enterprise Data Analytics (EDA) Strategic Plan.
General Responsibilities (any or all):
- Lead or facilitate meetings and workshops with GOA departments, clients, stakeholders, and project teams. (Mostly GOA-internal; possibly external also.)
- Lead or support identifying, gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements from several business areas.
- Provide analyst support for web portal projects and technology projects relevant to the EDA strategy and platform, as required.
- Contribute as part of a diverse team (staff and contractors) to deliver business intelligence capabilities to support internal and external ministry stakeholders’ data and information needs.
- Deliver work products based on various sets of data relevant to Ministry business areas.
- Work with a selection of data/analytics/BI software tools (including but not limited to SAS Visual Analytics).
- Analyze data and prepare information results.
- Design and construct information products, including but not limited to data visualizations.
- Capture and document business and technical metadata for information products.
- Lead or support identifying, gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements for control processes including schedule management, status reporting, issues, risk, and change management at the program level.
- Developing and delivering training materials.
- Produce deliverables within specified quality standards and timelines.
- Define and perform quality assurance on BI deliverables and other deliverables.
- Respond to ad-hoc information inquiries.
- Perform data analysis, data quality audits/reviews, statistical analysis, and data mining.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks, as appropriate.
|1 to 3 yrs